ALVI Troubleshooting and FAQs
How do I pair my ALVI?
Please refer to this video, ALVI Pairing Walkthrough tutorial on how to pair your ALVI Smart Purifier unit.
How do I reset my ALVI smart purifier?
To reset your ALVI smart purifier, hold down the reset button (black button) on top of the unit until the ALVI pairing LED turns from Red to Purple.
Error Message: “Device found, no readings sent”. What should I do?
Possible reasons for error:
- Lost Wi-Fi connection during the pairing process.
- Weak Wi-Fi signal to furnace room/return area.
Before you begin troubleshooting:
- Reset your ALVI app by shutting the app down completely, and then re-open the app.
- Please ensure that you are not connected to the ALVI network prior to logging into the app.
- Follow the pairing instructions on the app once again.
- If pairing is unsuccessful, please plug in your ALVI unit close to your home/building Wi-Fi and follow the pairing instructions once more.
For installation/pairing support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My ALVI is connected with the light bulb adaptor and it keeps losing power.
Please use the hanging cord connected to the light bulb adaptor to turn your light on and off, while ensuring the light switch remains in the on position. The light switch provides the light and ALVI with power, if it is turned off, it will turn off the light and the power to your ALVI unit.
I’m moving, can I take my ALVI with me?
Yes, you can take your ALVI with you to your new home. Please ensure that your new home’s furnace/return system is the same size before installing your ALVI unit.
I see a white light coming from my furnace, is this normal?
Yes, everything is okay with your ALVI Smart Purifier unit. The white light is emitting from ALVI’s sensor LED.
How do I dispose of my used ALVI filter media cartridge?
ALVI’s Filter Media are 100% recyclable.
I’m unable to login into my ALVI app to pair my device, what should I do?
If you have not setup your ALVI device, please ensure that you are not connected to the ALVI WiFi network prior to logging in to the ALVI app.